package includes all parts needed in order to move the trigger assembly forward
on a Saiga (7.62x39, 223, 308, 5.45x39, 20 gauge, or 12 gauge) and install a bump fire stock . The kit
includes the following part:
- Ram Trigger Guard
- Trigger pin holes can be filled with (Screw Build Kit, rivet kit, or left exposed)
- AK47 Bump Fire Stock - SSAK-47 XRS Right Handed
- Fire Control Group
- Tromix Fire Control Group
- Unmodified TAPCO Single Hook Trigger with Tromix
Shepherds Crook. Hammer will have to be modified before it is installed
- Modified TAPCO Fire Control Group with Tromix
- TAPCO Trigger & Diconnector Only. You will need to reuse your hammer for this fire control group to be reused.
Before installing, you must check state and federal law for compliance.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 February, 2012.