handguns must be shipped to a FFL dealer.
GLOCK Basic Firearm Safety rules
1. Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
2. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
Keep your finger out of the gun’s trigger guard and off the trigger
until you have aligned the gun’s sights on a safe target and you have
made the decision to fire.
4. Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Whenever you handle a firearm, the first thing you should do (while
keeping it pointed in a safe direction with your finger outside the
trigger guard) is to open the action to determine whether or not the
firearm is loaded.
6. Thoroughly read the instruction manual supplied with your firearm.
Before firing your weapon, you should routinely make sure that your
firearm is in good working order and that the barrel is clear of dirt
8. Only use ammunition recommended by the firearm
manufacturer, and always be certain that the ammunition matches the
caliber of your gun.
9. Quality ear and eye protection should always be worn when shooting or observing.
10. Never use firearms while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
11. All firearms should be stored unloaded and secured in a safe storage case, inaccessible to children and untrained adults.
The transportation of firearms is regulated by Federal, State and local
laws. Always transport your firearm in a safe, unloaded condition and
in accordance with applicable laws.
CHECK LOCAL LAWS BEFORE ORDERING
By purchasing and requesting that the product be shipped, you are
stating it is 100% legal for you to OWN & RECEIVE them!
NO SALES TO residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL),
Cook County (IL), CA, DC, MA, NY, NJ, Foreign Countries, or where
prohibited by law. US possessions and territories are considered foreign
By purchasing from us you certify that you are purchasing the product
for lawful purposes and will not supply them to others in violation of
their local laws if any.
We do not have an exporters license, so we cannot sell to anyone who is
a resident or has a billing address in a foreign country.5. Do not ask for anything you know is against the law in your state