GLOCK 23 law enforcement trade-in. These guns have been graded good to very good.
- Double Action Only
- 40 S&W
- 1 - 13 round magazine
- Right Hand
- Fixed Sights
Shipping: All handguns must be shipped to a FFL dealer
GLOCK Basic Firearm Safety rules
1. Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
2. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
3. Keep your finger out of the gun’s trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun’s sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
4. Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
5. Whenever you handle a firearm, the first thing you should do (while keeping it pointed in a safe direction with your finger outside the trigger guard) is to open the action to determine whether or not the firearm is loaded.
6. Thoroughly read the instruction manual supplied with your firearm.
7. Before firing your weapon, you should routinely make sure that your firearm is in good working order and that the barrel is clear of dirt and obstructions.
8. Only use ammunition recommended by the firearm manufacturer, and always be certain that the ammunition matches the caliber of your gun.
9. Quality ear and eye protection should always be worn when shooting or observing.
10. Never use firearms while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
11. All firearms should be stored unloaded and secured in a safe storage case, inaccessible to children and untrained adults.
12. The transportation of firearms is regulated by Federal, State and local laws. Always transport your firearm in a safe, unloaded condition and in accordance with applicable laws.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 20 October, 2011.