Chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO/223 Remington, the FN FS2000 Tactical is a civilian legal, semi-auto only variant of the proven F2000 selective-fire bullpup carbine that offers an integrated MIL-STD 1913 top mounting rail and emergency backup folding sights. The FS2000 carbine is gas-operated and uses a rotating bolt lockup for reliability and greater accuracy. Its 17.44" cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is fitted with a muzzle brake. Fired cases are ejected through a forward port away from the operator. The matte black thumbhole design polymer stock is ambidextrous. Models with 10- or 30-round detachable box magazines (DBM) are available.
Magazine: 10 or 30-round
polymer detachable magazine
- Rotating bolt, gas operation
- 5.56x45mm NATO/223 Remington chambering
- 1.6x optical sight module
- Pivoting manual safety switch in trigger guard
- Left side cocking knob
- Ambidextrous bottom-mounted magazine release
- 17.44" hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel
- Chromed bore
- Muzzle brake
- Right side forward fired case ejection
- Rear hinged polymer cover for chamber condition verification
- Integrated MIL-STD 1913 mounting rail
- Matte black finish on all exposed metal surfaces
- Available with 10- or 30-round detachable magazines
- Ambidextrous matte black synthetic thumbhole stock
- Molded-in sling attachment point on stock
- Forward mounted steel sling attachment loop
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO/223 Remington
- Barrel Length: 17.44"
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7" RH
- Height: 10.20"
- Width: 3.20"
- Overall Length: 29.29”
- Weight 7.58 lbs. empty
- Ammunition Capacity: 10- or 30-round detachable magazine
Shipping: All firearms must be shipped to a federal firearms dealer. If
you know your dealer, write them in the comment section of your order
during checkout. If you do not know your dealer, but would like to place
an order, you can proceed without dealer information and we will
contact you for your dealer information after checkout.
orders to Alaska and Hawaii orders must ship via FedEx or UPS. No "best
way" or "value" shipping for firearm orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 14 December, 2011.