The FNP-45 features traditional double-action/single-action (DA/SA) operation with frame-mounted decocker levers. Its high-capacity polymer frame is offered in matte black only. The FNP-45 USG’s barrel is cold hammer-forged stainless steel, and the stainless steel slide has a hard, matte black Melonite® finish for added durability.
- Textured and checkered frame surfaces for enhanced operator grip
- Two interchangeable backstrap inserts with lanyard holes
- Integrated accessory rail for mounting tactical lights or lasers
- Full-length guide rod and flat-coil recoil spring
- Ambidextrous frame-mounted decocking levers
- Ambidextrous magazine release buttons
- Ambidextrous slide release levers
- Loaded chamber indicator on external extractor
- C-More Systems™ fixed three-dot combat sights
- Three magazines, owner’s manual, locking device and lockable fitted hard case come standard
1x 15 rd magazine
2x 14 rd magazines
Shipping: All firearms must be shipped to a federal firearms dealer.
Restrictions: NJ, MA, NY, CA, CT, HI or where prohibited by law
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 25 October, 2011.