Blackhawk 70GS12BK Single Point Sling, Black
Blackhawk was founded in 1993 by former Navy SEAL Mike Noell.
BlackHawk's meticulous obsession with quality has made it the ops gear
of choice for Special Operation units worldwide.
Blackhawk 70GS12BK Single Point Sling, Black Features:
• Made In: Viet Nam
• Best single point sling available
• Made of 1.25” webbing and heavy-duty elliptical bungee for comfort and support
• Encased in compressed tubular nylon sheathing, fixed to limit bounce and enhance retention
• Unique single-piece interlocking “MASH Clip” for single-point weapon attachment
• no moving parts, failsafe; encased in elastic for silencing
• Adjusts from 46” to 64” in diameter with heavy-duty tri-glide
buckle to allow wear on all body sizes and around bulky tactical vests
• 300 pound test side-release buckle for quick ditch option
• Heavy duty hardware; metal oval ring, robust 300-lb. side-release buckle, tri-glide
• Four inch flex is just the right amount for weapon agility and CQB tactics
• Robust bar tacking and box stitching for maximum strength
BlackHawk Storm Sling
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 23 February, 2011.